Friday, April 25, 2014

Señorita's Garden



Sunset and alone with my thoughts while my palate is partying.

 
 Quesadillas

Hi guys! So I went to Senorita's, finally! I checked out their menu and found few vegetarian options! It is somewhat Pinoy/Mexican restaurant with interestingly short menu. People seems to think that short menu is a bad thing. But not for me, not necessarily. I am no expert but logically, it makes your life easier when choosing what to eat and the ingredients are fresher because the establishment doesn't have to stock a lot in the freezer because they didn't have to worry about running out on a lot of perishable things. Does it make any sense? Well anyway...

They have breads, pita breads, pastas which are home-made and fresh!
 What a treat! Not to mention their sorbets and smoothies which are 
ecstatically refreshing especially during summer.

I ordered the quesadillas and watermelon smoothies first. I was looking forward to eating the frozen brazo de mecedez so I thought to save room for it. As soon as I heard that it wasn't available, I ordered their pesto and it was good and really affordable. Kinda bummed out about the frozen cake, though.
Pesto

Check out these photos from their Facebook page:
Mixed Salad with Apple Juice Vinaigrette


Frozen Brazo de Mercedes

Homemade Sorbet: Mango with a kick of chili and watermelon with Rose water


  If you want to hang out after your busy day at work, check this place out in Pleasantville Subdivision. It is a cozy place to enjoy sunset and breeze. 
It is located at Pearl Street Phase 2 Pleasantville Subdivision, Lucena City 
and they are open from 3pm-10pm everyday.

I wish I had a better photo of the place but maybe it's a good thing that I didn't
so you can check out the place yourselves. 
Kudos to Chef Jean and her family for Senorita's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment